Throwing away money on your fleet?
We can generate real and immediate savings for companies by installing a GPS tracking system that matches their needs.If you don't have the right GPS vehicle tracking technology in place you could be losing thousands of euro...
GPS Vehicle Tracking
- Record all vehicle activity
- Record all driver activity
- Reports tailored for all industry sectors
- Tools developed from years of research
- Dedicated account managers
- Complete more work per vehicle
- Cut Out Unnecessary Mileage
- Improve fleet related administration
- Save Fuel
- Improve Service Efficiency
Thousands of customers are seeing the benefits of using a Transpoco system
How it Works
Vehicle tracking and satellite tracking systems use GPS positioning technology to record a vehicle's location, speed, heading, harsh braking / rapid acceleration and engine status. This GPS tracking information is transmitted in real-time via mobile networks.
Transpoco's GPS tracker uses the GPS satellite system to track a vehicle's movements. It then transmits this information every 30 seconds over the mobile data networks to our servers. The GPS tracking information is then formatted into management reports.
The GPS Fleet Management reports and gps tracking information are then made available to the user over the Internet via the Transpoco web site.